Top Ten Reasons to Join the Chamber
Membership is Good for Business
If you’ve been thinking about joining the Springerville-Eagar Regional Chamber of Commerce, but aren’t yet convinced this is a great investment, consider these benefits—they are our top ten reasons to join and have been developed with your needs in mind.
Your business will be included in our premier fulfillment piece, the Springerville-Eagar Chamber of Commerce Business Directory and Visitor Guide.
You can advertise current specials or events free of charge in the weekly Buzz a’Round Valley—a free opportunity to post current specials or events.
We advocate for your business. We act as watchdogs identifying legislation not in the best interest of business, either municipal, county, state, or federal, and inform you of the issues. We partner with the Arizona Chamber Executives for lobbying efforts.
You can use our bulk-mailing permit when you mail 200 or more pieces. If you use this several times a year, the postage savings alone will pay for your chamber membership.
Your business will be listed here on the Springerville-Eagar Regional Chamber of Commerce website for free.
We recognize tourism as a major backbone of our region’s economy. Seasonal tourist dollars give our businesses the ability to be here year-round for our residents. We actively promote tourism through marketing, trade shows, and social media.
We will host a grand opening and/or ribbon cutting for your business and notify our members and the press. We’ll even bring the ribbon and scissors!
You can generate business by attending chamber-hosted luncheons, workshops, after-hours events, mixers, and educational seminars where you can network with other business leaders.
You can stock our Visitors’ Information Center with your fliers, business cards, or menu and be assured of a premier, highly visible location.
We will provide referrals to your business to residents and visitors who call for product and service recommendations.
The Springerville-Eagar Regional Chamber of Commerce provides you so many sponsorship opportunities for additional exposure and recognition, we can’t keep count! Your membership is made all the more successful by our friendly and professional staff that works aggressively for the benefit of you.
Through our partnership with the Arizona Chamber Executives, we work diligently to understand legislative issues facing our businesses each year. We evaluate the pros and cons of legislation that may affect your business—small and large—and help to develop a legislative agenda the Arizona State Chamber then lobbies on our and your behalf.
Still Not Convinced?
Round Valley High School has a dome stadium. The only one of its kind for U.S. high schools.
According to a research study by the renowned Schapiro Group of Atlanta, Georgia, The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce, A Research Study:
- 59% of consumers think being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall.
- 29% think it is more effective for communicating to consumers a company uses good business practices.
- 26% think it is more effective for communicating a business is reputable.
If a company shows it is highly involved in its local chamber (e.g., sits on the chamber board), consumers are 12% more likely to think its products stack up better against its competition.
- When a consumer thinks a company’s products stack up better against the competition because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, it is because he or she infers the company is trustworthy, involved in the community, and is an industry leader.
- When consumers know a restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 40% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
- When consumers know an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 43% more likely to consider buying insurance from it.
- When consumers know a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.